Pancakes with fresh strawberries and blackberry sauce
Milk (better vegetable milk)
adjust to your taste
1. Mix egg, milk and Stozhar refined (2 tablespoons). Add flour, sugar (1 tablespoon) and salt. Put all ingredients into the blender, beat until a homogeneous mass. Mixture should resemble a liquid sour cream. When the dough becomes much thick then you can add a little bit water
2. Fry pancakes with Stozhar refined
3. At this time, cook the blackberry with sugar (2 tablespoons) to thicken it a little bit in a small saucepan. Add starch and continue cooking for another 2-5 minutes
4. Turn pancakes into cones, decorate with pieces of fresh strawberries and sprinkle with sugar powder
5. Serve with blackberry sauce. Enjoy your meal!